- 1 (Registered)
Learn Arabic Online
Arabic is the language of millions of people around the world. It is also the language of the Quran. Our Arabic Language course covers speaking Arabic, writing Arabic, Arabic Speaking, and Understanding the Arabic language.
This course is your child’s path to learning Arabic. The Arabic course includes live sessions to help you use the Arabic vocabulary in different contexts and includes Arabic grammar lessons as well to help you speak Arabic easily and fluently.
What to Expect in Your Online Arabic Course
With your online Arabic teacher, you can expect to start speaking and understanding some Arabic from the first week! Imagine in one week’s time, you will know more Arabic and be able to even say some words. At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Read Arabic fluently
- Speak Arabic easily and fluently
- Full understand the Arabic language and any level of conversation.
Curriculum is empty
- Know how to do the basic greeting and how to use the masculine and feminine pronouns in the basic greeting and introducing.
- Understand and identify the numbers from one to ten.
- Understand the basic questions about the home country and the speaking language.
- Know how to do the basic communication like greeting and introducing family members and friends to others.
- Understand how to describe people using different adjectives.
- Understand the basic questions and how to ask them.
- Know the weekdays and how to use them in different contexts.
- Know the colors and how to use them in masculine and feminine forms.
- Speak about living place and the basic directions.
- Know how to name the school utensils and how to use them in sentences.
- Know the names of few kinds of animals.
- Understand and to speak in a basic way about the daily life activities like traveling, shopping, asking about prices and sport exercises.
- Know how to describe the school utensils and how to use them in different basic contexts.
- Know how to speak about food and how to describe the weight and basic healthy activities.
- Understand the numbers up to 100 and how to use them in different contexts.
- Understand and to speak in a brief about food and drink and time for every meal.
- Know how to describe the school daily routine and how to ask general questions in a brief way.
- Know how to speak about sickness and what to say to a sick one.
- Speak about clothes and when to wear different types of them.
- Understand and to speak about friends and how to describe them.
- Learn the names of the body parts and how to describe them.
- Know how to speak about the house and how to describe the rooms of it as well.
- Learn the four directions and how to describe the location of a building in brief.
- Understand and to speak about the different four seasons and how to describe the weather of each one of them.
- Speak about the zoo and to describe the different kinds of animals.
- Know how to speak about the different kinds of sports and the importance of sport in general.
- Speak and to describe the activities that could be done at the vacation.
- Understand and to speak about the trips and the activities in the weekend holidays.
- Speak about the study schedule and how to organize it and to learn how to speak about the success.
- Know how to speak about the different farm and what to do there and other places as well.
- Understand and to speak about shopping and the transportation.
- Speak about the furniture and how to speak about each object.
- Know how to speak about the pets and how to give information about each one of them.
- Speak about the library and how to describe the section and the location of a book.
- Low hourly tuition at $8/hr
- One-On-One Lessons
- Live Quran teacher
- Flexible scheduling
- Certified Native Teacher
- Teacher from Azhar/Ijaazah
- Homework Assignments
- Academic Advisor
- 10% Family Discount
- Cancel Lessons
- Class Recordings*
- Completion Certificate