- 1 (Registered)
Learn Arabic for Adults Online
Learn Arabic for Adults with scholars from Al Azhar University. Learn the Arabic Grammar rules, conversation and structure of the Arabic Language in this course. This Arabic course covers the 4 parts of learning the Arabic language: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Understanding. With this Arabic course, you will also learn the grammar words of the Arabic language, and you will learn how to implement them in your Arabic conversation and writing.
What You’ll Learn in Arabic for Adults Course
This Arabic course will help you in knowing the rules of Arabic Grammar, Arabic writing, speaking, understanding – how to apply them in your daily life, reading Arabic and speaking Arabic, and more. You will learn grammar such as singular pronouns, masculine/feminine words, numbers, types of words, present, past and future tense, and much more.
Curriculum is empty
- Understand and use very basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs.
- Do introducing and asking others questions about personal details.
- Interact simply as long as the other person speaks slowly and clearly.
- Understand frequently used expressions in most intermediate areas such as shopping, family, employment, etc.
- Complete tasks that are routine and involve a direct exchange of information.
- Describe matters of immediate need in simple terms.
- Understand points regarding family, work, school or leisure-related topics.
- Deal with most travel situations in areas where the language is spoken.
- Create simple texts on topics of personal interest.
- Describe experiences, events, dreams, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
- Speak and give points of view about major things like the internet and the globalization.
- Speak about the principles of Islam and different topics about it.
- Understand and discuss general topics like youth, cleanness and others in brief.
- Understand the main ideas of a complex text such as a technical piece related to their field.
- Spontaneously interact without too much strain for either the learner or the native speaker.
- Produce a detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
- Speak and discuss some detailed topic related to complex subjects like the energy, the pollution and such other subjects.
- Explain a point of view about a topical issue and can give the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Have a discussion about the Islamic world and differences between the countries.
- Understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Speak in details about different kinds of life styles and the advantages and disadvantages about each one.
- Telling long stories about different kinds of subjects.
- Express ideas easily without facing any grammar difficulties.
- Understand almost everything read or heard easily.
- Summarize information from a variety of sources into a coherent presentation.
- Express any kinds of ideas using precise meaning in complex scenarios.
- Understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Summarize information from different spoken and written sources and reconstructing arguments.
- Speak very fluently and precisely without facing any kind of difficulties.
- Low hourly tuition at $8/hr
- One-On-One Lessons
- Live Quran teacher
- Flexible scheduling
- Certified Native Teacher
- Teacher from Azhar/Ijaazah
- Homework Assignments
- Academic Advisor
- 10% Family Discount
- Cancel Lessons
- Class Recordings*
- Completion Certificate