- 0 (Registered)
Learn to Read Arabic Online
Reading Arabic can be challenging for many, as it uses a completely different alphabet and way of writing. Our Arabic reading course includes everything the learner will need to learn how to read Arabic in a very interesting and easy way. This is a great course to begin a life of Arabic learning for kids.
What to Expect in Your Online Arabic Reading Course
At the end of this Arabic Reading course, the learner will be able to:
- Know the names of all the Arabic letters and the Harakat
- Read Arabic in a good way with ease.
Curriculum is empty
- Know the name of each sign [Harakat] and how to pronounce them.
- Know the name of each letter and the different ways to pronounce them.
- Know how to read words in normal Arabic text or Quranic text.
- Know the different ways to write the letter according to its position.
- Low hourly tuition at $8/hr
- One-On-One Lessons
- Live Quran teacher
- Flexible scheduling
- Certified Native Teacher
- Teacher from Azhar/Ijaazah
- Homework Assignments
- Academic Advisor
- 10% Family Discount
- Cancel Lessons
- Class Recordings*
- Completion Certificate