Learn Arabic Online for Adults
Learn Arabic Grammar and to speak Arabic for Adults with scholars from Al Azhar University. Learn the Arabic Grammar rules, conversation and structure of the Arabic Language in this course.
This Arabic course covers the 4 parts of learning the Arabic language: Reading, Writing, Speaking, Understanding. With this online Arabic course, you will also learn the grammar words of the Arabic language, and you will learn how to implement them in your Arabic conversation and writing, where we provide for you al azhar Arabic online.
What You’ll Learn in Arabic for Adults Course
This online Arabic course will help you in knowing the rules of Arabic Grammar, Arabic writing, speaking, understanding – how to apply them in your daily life, reading Arabic and speaking Arabic, and more.
You will learn grammar such as singular pronouns, masculine/feminine words, numbers, types of words, present, past and future tense, and much more.
What you’ll learn in our Arabic course
- In this course you will learn the following:
- Arabic alphabets, how to pronounce them and write them.
- How to read and write Arabic.
- Make a full conversation in Arabic.
- Arabic grammar rules.
- Learn about Arab culture.
- All you need is a headphone, a Pen, and paper.
With our course, you will learn the Arabic language easily and each lesson will be fun and easy to understand, with the ability to communicate with the teacher.
In this course, you will learn starting from the beginner level all the way to the advanced one and by the end of the course, you will be able to read any Arabic text easily with no need for help. You will read Arabic books, newspapers, and articles like it were written in your mother tongue language.
You will be able to build a full sentence on your own using the right structure with no grammar mistakes.
We will start the course by teaching you how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet correctly with simple words to memorize. Then we will start to learn easy words and some short conversations. In no time you will find yourself talking Arabic like a native speaker.
That’s not all; you will learn the language from Al Azhar University instructors, which means that you will learn from native speakers that will teach you the right language rules and pronunciation better than anyone else.
During the course you will learn
- Simple and difficult Vocabulary.
- The language Grammar.
- How to make full Conversations.
- And there will also be tests to measure your performance.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn the Arabic language and that are interested in the culture.
- If you want to learn Arabic to be able to recite and understand the holy Quran.
- If you are seeking a job or to study in an Arabic country.
- Anyone who wants to enhance their Arabic language.
- Or even if learning a new language is a hobby for you, this course is for you.