Learn to Read Arabic Online
Reading Arabic can be challenging for many, as it uses a completely different alphabet and way of writing. Our Arabic reading course includes everything the learner will need to learn how to read Arabic in a very interesting and easy way. This is a great course to begin a life of Arabic learning for kids.
What to Expect in Your Online Arabic Reading Course
At the end of this Arabic Reading course, the learner will be able to:
- Know the names of all the Arabic letters and the Harakat
- Read Arabic in a good way with ease.
Arabic Reading Course
In this course you will learn the following:
- Reading and writing Alphabets.
- The right pronunciation of each alphabet.
- Learn how to read Arabic words.
- Arabic sounds.
- Read Arabic phrases.
- Read Arabic easily and confidently.
Who this course is for
- Beginner learners whether kids or adults.
- Anyone who is seeking to learn the Arabic language from the start.
- Students with the goal of studying abroad in an Arabic country.
- Anyone who got a job opportunity to work in an Arabic country.
- If you want to learn the Arabic language as a hobby or to gain an extra skill.
The Arabic language is one of the hardest languages in the world; it has many challenges and complex rules in addition to letters that are not in the English language.
Have no worries, our professional instructors will make it easy for you to learn and understand in a fun and easy way.
Through this course, you will learn to read any Arabic word even if you don’t know it, as you will learn the alphabet, the sound of each letter, its shape, and name. Also, you will learn how to correctly pronounce the words.
By the end of this course, you will be able to read Arabic easily like a native speaker and understand each word.
From the first session, you will be able to read some Arabic words. In each lesson, you will learn a new alphabet and how to merge them with the letters you have learned in the previous session to make a new word even if the word has no meaning. This method will teach you how to read the different letters and pronounce them correctly.
- All you need is a headphone, a Pen, and paper and we will turn you from a beginner to advanced level. Just be motivated to learn what is new and leave all your worries aside.