Learn Tajweed Online
This course is vital to learning to read Quran in a good and correct way. you need to improve the Arabic recitation, Our online Tajweed course is made to help you improve your pronunciation and recitation of the Holy Quran. Learning Tajweed is an important step in the process of mastering the Quran. With Quran Tajweed lessons online, you will build a solid foundation of learning the rules of Tajweed, pronouncing each letter and syllable in the Quran correctly, and develop a love for reciting the Quran properly. So we have the solution if you ask yourself how to learn Tajweed quran professionally.
What to Expect in Your Quran Tajweed Online Course
By the end of this Tajweed course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the different Tajweed rules (see below)
- Recite the Holy Quran fluently with Tajweed and correct pronunciation
- Determine the type of any position of Tajweed rule.
In this comprehensive Tajweed course, you will cover the following Tajweed topics.
- The Foundations
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- The Connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- The Silent and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
Before beginning this course, it is recommended that the learner be able to read Arabic (read the Quran). If not able to read Quran, your Quran teacher will start with lessons on reading Quran.