Learn Tajweed Online
This course is vital to learning to read Quran in a good and correct way. Our online Tajweed course is made to help you improve your pronunciation and recitation of the Holy Quran. Learning Tajweed is an important step in the process of mastering the Quran. With Quran Tajweed classes, you will build a solid foundation of learning the rules of Tajweed, pronouncing each letter and syllable in the Quran correctly, and develop a love for reciting the Quran properly. We are intensifying our efforts to present Tajweed for kids professionally and learn rules to recite Quran. So if you ask yourself to how to read quran correctly, we have the solution.
What to Expect in Your Quran Tajweed Online Course
By the end of this Tajweed course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the different tajweed rules (see below)
- Recite the Holy Quran fluently with Tajweed and correct pronunciation
- Determine the type of any position of Tajweed rule.
In this comprehensive tajweed course, you will cover the following tajweed topics.
- The Foundations
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- The Connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- The Silent and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
Before beginning this course, it is recommended that the learner be able to read Arabic (read the Quran). If not able to read Quran, your Quran teacher will start with lessons on reading Quran.
Quran Tajweed and Recitation for Kids
To be able to read the Quran correctly and understand Allah’s words and message you should learn tajweed rules.
Being able to recite Quran with tajweed will make you see the beauty of the Quran, and love reciting Quran even more. The Quran is the light that will guide you throughout your life; if you can’t recite the Quran correctly you won’t understand the message.
That’s not all; do you know that the Arabic language rule is taken from the Quran? If you can read the Quran and know its tajweed rules you will come to understand the Arabic language better.
Tajweed means to understand the right pronunciation of each letter and word, in our tajweed course you will learn each rule via live sessions, you will be able to communicate with the tutor and ask what’s troubling you and the tutor will always be glad to answer your questions.
During the course, there will also be assignments to ensure the right understanding of the students. Also, students will be asked to listen to the tutor’s recitation then repeat afterward to make sure that they understand the tajweed rule. If they failed to recite correctly the tutor will tell the students where they got the recitation wrong and correct it.
The live sessions will be fun and easy for kids to understand and interact with the teacher. Our professional tutors will ensure that your kids understand the tajweed rules correctly and can apply them easily.
During this course, kids will understand how one letter can change the meaning of the word, the timing of syllables, and much more.
- This course is for kids.
- You should be able to read and speak Arabic.
- To enroll in this course you should be able to read the Quran, however, even if you can’t read the Quran our tutors will teach you how to read first before starting the Tajweed lessons.
- Each student should have headphones and a voice recorder.
- After each lesson, the student should repeat the surah, record it and compare it to the instructor’s recitation with the help of the parents.