Quranic Arabic course
Learn Quranic Arabic in this online course.
This Quranic Arabic course covers the main aspects of learning the Quranic Arabic: Nahw and Sarf, to learn the structure of the verses in the Quran. With this online Quranic Arabic course, you will also learn the grammar, and words of the Quran, and you will learn how to implement them in understanding all details about every word in Quran.
The Quran was revealed in the Arabic language, and to understand the Quran and know the reason behind the exciting of every word the way it’s written in, we need to learn the grammar of the Arabic language and the sentences types and how to determine each type…etc. Learning the language of the Quran is essential, and that’s what our professional tutors will help you with. With our Arabic lessons, you will understand Quran like a native.
What You’ll Learn in Quranic Arabic Course
This Quranic Arabic course will help you to learn everything you need about Nahw, from the basic level to the advanced one, which will facilitate the method of stating every part of a Quranic verse.
This Quranic Arabic course will also help you to master Sarf, which is very important to know how to use the verbs in the Arabic language, and how to put them in singular, dual and plural forms.
That’s not all; you will learn the language from Al Azhar University instructors, and the best teachers in Egypt, which means that you will learn from native speakers that will teach you the right language rules and pronunciation.
During the course, you will also learn:
· Some meanings of the words in Quran.
· How to pronounce the words correctly.
· And there will also be tests to measure your performance.
In our Quranic Arabic courses, you will learn to have fun while learning and enjoy your time throughout the class.
What you’ll learn in our Quranic Arabic course
In this Quranic Arabic course, you will learn the following:
· How Arabic letters change their shapes based on their place in the word.
· Arabic grammar
· Arabic vocabulary
· Arabic sentence structure, and how to form a sentence easily.
· How to link letters and sounds
· How to lead a conversation in Arabic
All you need is a headphone, a Pen, and paper.
Who is this course for
- Anyone who wants to learn the Quranic Arabic.
- If you want to learn Arabic to be able to recite and understand the Holy Quran.
- Anyone who wants to enhance their Arabic language.
- Or even if learning a new language is a hobby for you, this course is for you.
What are you waiting for, enroll in our Quranic Arabic course and get ready to achieve your dream.