The best month of the year is Ramadan; the best days of Ramadan are the latest ten days and Qadr Night is the elite of the ten as Allah SWT said: “The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months.”
Ramadan is the favorite routine ever that nobody gets bored of. Its’ rewards encourage us to do our best every day because rewards are always worth it.
What is Qadr Night?
Prophet Muhammad said: “Search for it (Laylat al-Qadr) on the 29th, 27th, and 25th (of Ramadan”. It is a noble night upon which the Qur’an was first revealed, and Allah SWT promises Muslims forgiveness. That’s why we are trying our best to get our prayers answered.
What is the best way to spend the last ten days of Ramadan?
To maximize your effort and goodly use every moment, you have to follow these tips:
- Increase making du’a
You may eventually meet the acceptance hour and Allah make all of your du’as came true so make your tongue busy with du’a especially the short and comprehensive ones
As the prophet Muhammad said: “The most beloved du’a to Allah are the ones that are the most comprehensive.”
So remember to repeat the short du’as with your personal prayers.
- Perform Night Prayer with Imam
The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “Whoever prays Qiyam with the Imam until he finishes, Allah (SWT) will record for him the Qiyam of a (whole) night.
- Don’t miss Ishaa and Fajr in Congregation
Allah SWT look at every one of his savants
- Perform Sadaqa
The rewards of giving sadaqa during Ramadan are multiplied by 70, Don’t miss the chance and remember to perform sadaqa every day at the latest ten days.
The best 5 Du’a for the Qadr Night
You can write down some personal du’as that you wanted to be accepted and came true
- “O my Lord! Make me one who performs As-Salaat (Iqaamat-as-Salaat), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation.”
- “O our Lord! Truly Thou dost know what we conceal and what we reveal: for nothing whatever is O our Lord! Truly Thou dost know what we conceal and what we reveal: for nothing whatever is hidden from Allah, whether on earth or in heaven. Hidden from Allah, whether on earth or in heaven.”
- “Our Lord, upon you we have relied, and to you we have returned, and to you is the destination.”
- “Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us and have mercy upon us, and You are the best of the merciful.”
- “Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established.”
May Allah (swt) accept your du’as and your good deeds and grants all of our legitimate desires both in this world and in the Hereafter.